Welcome to Andrew Jacobson Marine Antiques!
Check out our catalog!
We're offering over one hundred whaling books from
the deLucia library, and a fine selection of vintage photographs, half models and marine artifacts.
If you wish to receive notification of future catalogs, please send your email address to
Jacobson Marine Antiques.
We deal in ship models, paintings, prints, artifacts, photography, navigational
instruments, scrimshaw, out-of-print books and ephemera. We're located thirty miles
north of Boston in Ipswich, close to historic Salem and Cape Ann. Our inventory is
constantly changing. We welcome your visit, but we are open only by appointment.
Please call 978-356-5583 to schedule an appointment.
For over 20 years, we've dealt extensively in:
- Ship models, half hulls and pond models
- Nautical paintings and prints
- Rope work and curios
- Artifacts, medals and commemorative items
- Vintage photography
- Navigational instruments
- Scrimshaw and whaling implements
- Ocean liner, steamship, lighthouse and life-saving memorabilia
- Out-of-print books and manuscripts
We provide the following services:
- Antiques of quality bought, sold or brokered
- Auction consultation and bidding
- Collections established and liquidated
- Model and painting restorations
- Qualified appraisals of collections and estates
Andrew Jacobson Marine Antiques, P.O. Box 437, Ipswich, MA 01938
||We're featured in...
All materials © 1999 – 2013 by Andrew Jacobson, all rights reserved.
Do not copy, reproduce or distribute without permission.